- Filter: Get current configuration from server.
- Copy: Copy the currently selected sheet line into the clipboard.
- Paste: Paste the line in the clipboard into a sheet with the same type.
- Insert: Insert new lines.
- Delete: Delete sheet lines. If the data are at the server, the selected lines will be marked as “to be deleted”.
- Apply: Send currently specified operations (such as insertion, deletion and modification) to the server to carry out. (*** Before clicking “apply”, all the operations of data are saved only at the client end and will not affect the server-end data; closing the management page would discard these operations)
- Export: Export the current sheet into local files.
- Import: Import data from local files into the sheet (supported by a few types of sheets) Batch data operations can be fulfilled by “copy”, “paste”, and column “fill-down” functions supported by spreadsheets in VOS3000. See the illustration below:
After downloading the VOS3000 install the software in your computer.
- Server IP: IP address of the remote server.
- User Name: User names allowed by the platform.
- Password: User password allowed by the platform.
The system will record IP addresses typed by users for later use. Users can also delete this historical server IP. The initial User Name and Password are both admin.
After successful logged in the opening screen will appear (Click the below picture to enlarge).
At the left side navigation menu you will see the following options:
- Rate Management
- Package Management
- Account Management
- Operation Management
- Audio Management
- Data Query
- CDR Analysis
- Cards Management
- System Management
- Number Management