- Run on special phone which runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile, Microsoft Windows CE, Pocket PC, Symbian Operating System.
- JAJAH Mobile Web service is compatible with any standard mobile handset with internet connection that has WAP 2.0 or XHTML web browser.
- It works any mobile network in any countries that has GSM and CDMA network which includes 99% of all with a minimum of 2.0 G dada service.
- For GSM Network GPRS or EDGE is required and for CDMA network 1X(RTT) and EVDO is required.
- For both type of networks use the term 3G and HSPDA to talk about high speed mobile data networks. All of this network type allows the end-user to use JAJAH mobile web.
- User can make free calls to other JAJAH users and to make calls all over the world (any Landline or Mobile number) the JAJAH users can make calls with a competitive and low price. JAJAH mobile web is different if compare with other VoIP service provider because some of its special features. User can directly make calls all over the world simply using their mobile web browser. For details rate plan Click here.
- In fall 2006 JAJAH launched a special JAJAH Mobile plug-in, a downloadable application for mobile phones, it attracted thousands of customers across the globe. Using these service users was able to make calls by sending a SMS. But today the new JAJAH Mobile Web is specially designed fro Smart Phones give opportunity to its users to make low-cost phone calls simply from their mobile web browser.
- JAJAH Mobile web service can be use when you are in roaming. Roaming is very high-cost service any provider. But JAJAH gives you the opportunity to save this cost. TO do so you need to change your registered mobile number. During travel you can buy a local SIM card to use in your handset. Now using JAJAH mobile web you can update your registered mobile number by simply pressing the “Change” link at the top of the page. Now in the new page change your registered mobile number entering in the text box. Alternatively, you can choose one of your home, office or mobile numbers as your source number. Finally press the "Save" button and you'll return to the previous page with your updated source number. This system helps you to save your roaming fees while you are in travel.
How to make calls using JAJAH Mobile Web:
- Open your mobile web browser.
- Go to http://mobile.jajah.com/
- Log into your JAJAH account using your username and password if you are already JAJAH user. If you are a new user than you need to get registered with JAJAH service, sign up is absolutely free.
- For faster access next time you can bookmark this page.
- Type the number you want to make call or you can select your saved number from your address book. To make calls check your current balance at the top of the page.
- Now press the “Call” button and start talking.