How will the solution work?
- PROVIDER will receive VOIP Traffic request from Partner 1 for termination.
- Then PROVIDER Softswitch will accept the traffic and will send authorization request to PROVIDER VoIP Billing server. The VoIP billing server will verify the account balance of Partner 1 and will authorize call termination.
- PROVIDER Softswitch will re-route the traffic to Partner 2, hiding traffic source information.
- Upon completing the call, the PROVIDER VoIP Billing server records will debit the account of Partner 1 and will record CDR record of the call.
Solution components are required
- PROVIDER VOIP Billing Server is a robust billing server that provides our customers with all necessary tools to successfully implement a wide spectrum of VoIP business models.
- PROVIDER Softswitch is an advanced VoIP softswitch that provides our customer with secure and reliable peering between their own networks and the VoIP networks of their business partners.