Aiming PROVIDER as a leading VoIP service provider, PROVIDER has to offer integrated, scalable, and cost-effective calling cards solutions. Such solutions will feature powerful billing capabilities, intuitive CRM (Customer Relation Management) web portals, and proven interoperability with equipment from other VoIP providers. Because all solution components are developed by the engineers of PROVIDER and Softswitch Billing company, that reduces the need for integration costs at the PROVIDER VOIP service level which saves money for PROVIDER and improves our return on investment.
How will the solution work?
- The user will purchase a calling card from a retail or online store.
- The user will dial the local or toll-free access number printed on the card.
- The user will hear a voice prompt, asking him to enter his PIN number.
- The user will then enter the PIN number printed on the calling card using the phone dial pad.
- He will hear his account balance and is invited to make a call.
- The user will dial the number and will get connected.
- When the user calls, PROVIDER Gateway, which is connected to the access number, will answer the call and send IVR prompts to the caller, inviting him to enter his PIN number.
- PROVIDER Gateway will read the PIN and will send an authorization request to PROVIDER VoIP Billing
- PROVIDER VoIP Billing will verify account information and will authorize the call if the user has sufficient balance.
- Then PROVIDER Gateway will announce to the caller his account balance and will invite him to dial a destination number.
- Then PROVIDER Gateway will pass the destination number to PROVIDER Softswitch and will request routing information.
- PROVIDER Softswitch will return to PROVIDER Getaway the IP address of the remote gateway and Getaway will connect the call.
- During the conversation, Getaway will convert voice signal to data packets and will route them to the terminating gateway (owned by the call termination provider) and vice versa.
- Upon call completion, PROVIDER VoIP Billing will record complete CDR information for the call and then debit the user account with accumulated service charges.
Solution components are required
- PROVIDER VoIP Billing, will be a robust billing server that provides us with all necessary tools to successfully implement a wide spectrum of VoIP business models.
- VoIP Gateway, will be a flexible switching device that provides us with universal IP-PSTN switching, high flexibility and remote feature upgrade ability.
- PROVIDER Softswitch will be an advanced VoIP softswitch that provides secure and reliable peering between our own networks and the VoIP networks of our business partners.