Any Airtel existing SIM card can be used to gather 3G services in Bangladesh, so any Airtel subscriber can use 3G anytime if he / she is under the 3G coverage are in the country and activated the 3G services in his 3G-Enabled handset. At present Airtel BD is offering the following 3G packages (see the screenshot below of this post), for further details please visit the web portal of Airtel BD.
How to activate 3G:
- Any 3G internet pack subscription will ensure your provision to 3G.
- Without activating any 3G internet pack if you want to activate 3G, write in SMS and send to 5000; anytime you can de-activate your 3G services writing in SMS and sending to 5000.
3G basic internet offers from Airtel:
1. Pay As You Go: It's basically the usages base default 3G internet pack which you can use anytime without subscription any particular 3G internet pack with a tariff rate 0.01Tk/KB:
- as much as you will use will be charged accordingly with this type of internet usages.
- your daily usages limit for 3G Pay As You Go internet type is 10MB/ day; as soon as your daily usages limit reaches to 10MB your internet service will be barred and will be unbarred automatically next day.
- you will receive notification at your 8MB 3G Pay As you Go usages as well as your 10MB usages.
- to continue 3G internet usages further after Pay As You go blocking need to subscribe any 3G internet pack which will ensure your uninterrupted 3G internet usages with much lower cost.
2. Internet Packs: Airtel is offering affordable smart 3G internet plans for all of its 3G subscribers, you can activate any of your preferred 3G internet pack anytime you want
Airtel has opened too many activation channels to activate 3G internet packs for its customer conveniences, you can activate 3G internet pack anytime, anywhere through SMS, USSD, IVR, customer care….etc.
Available 3G internet packs:
Terms and Conditions:
All pack prices above are excluding 15% VAT. All the above 3G internet packs are also available in USSD menu *121*7# and IVR 1212 (free), you can check and subscribe your preferred packs from there.
- All above 3G internet packs are both for prepaid and postpaid, for postpaid to avail 1GB 3G internet pack need to pay Tk. 350 refundable deposit, if you are a postpaid subscriber and want to activate 1GB 3G internet pack please visit any Airtel customer care center.
- All above airtel 3G internet packs are with speed 1Mbps.
- All 3G internet packs are faciliated with auto-renewal feature, availing auto-renewal your remaining data volume will be forwarded with new pack.
- If you want to stop auto-renewal write in SMS <3goff>3goff> and send to 5000; after expiry of your existing pack validity it will not be re-newed and if you don't subscribe any further 3G internet pack within the existing pack validity the remaining internet volume will be cleared out from account after validity expiry.
- 4 times usages notifications will be provided at your 50%, 80%, 97% and 100% usages level of your current subscribed pack.
- If your 3G internet pack volume is consumed 100% before expiry of its validity you will be charged 10KB/ paisa for additional usages till the remaining pack validity, and after expiry of the pack validity if you are not facilitated with auto-renewal your internet usages will fall in 'Pay As You Go' and will be charged 1 paisa/ KB.
- You may have both 2G and 3G internet pack simultaneously, your 2G pack will be used in 2G network and 3G pack will be used in 3G network, but if you have 3G internet pack only and want to use internet in 2G without 2G internet pack you will be charged a special reduced 2G Pay As you Go rate 10KB/paisa.
Thanks a lot for reading, for further details please visit: Airtel BD.
Read other related posts:
Offered 3G Packages from GP / Grameenphone
Various 3G Packages and Services from Teletalk
Various Packages from Robi 3.5G
Banglalink 3G Package Details