Recently the Mobile operator TeleTalk has started their 3G services in Bangladesh. Other operators in the country didn't yet get the permission for 3G service, TeleTalk is the only Government owned Mobile Operator in the country. Finally the 3G Service has started, this is the Good NEWS for the people of Bangladesh and I think rest of the Operators will get the permission soon.
Anyway, my aspect of this post is to tell you a about various 3G packages and services provided by the TeleTalk. As per the information’s provided on the official web portal of TeleTalk, the following 3G packages and services have been found:
- Projonmo 3G, Ekush 3G, Bijoy 3G, Shadheen 3G (all are Prepaid packages)
- Gravity 3G (Postpaid package) and
- Mobile TV Service
- National Identity Card.
- 3 copies of passport size photograph.
- Utility [Electric / Gas / Phone] bill copy.
- Personal details and contact information’s.
- Connection fee: BD Tk. 900.00
- Free Voice Talk Time: 500 min (On-net: 475min and Off-net: 25min).
- Free Video Talk Time: 500 min.
- 1000 free SMS (On-net 950 SMS, Off-net 50 SMS).
- 1 GB Internet Free.
- 1 FnF number [Voice Tk. 0.05/10 sec, Video Tk. 0.15/10 sec and SMS Tk. 0.15/sms].
- Welcome Gifts: Voice 50min, Internet 1GB, Video 50min, SMS 100.
- Total FREE BONUS: Airtime- 500min (onnet-475, offnet-25), Video-500min (onnet), Internet-1GB, SMS-1000(onnet-950, offnet-50).
- Subscriber will get Voice-50min (onnet-25, offnet-25), Internet-1GB, Video-50min, SMS 100 (onnet-50, offnet-50) as welcome gifts and Usage validity 7days.
- Subscriber will get free Voice-50min (onnet), Video-50min, SMS 100 (onnet) if he/she recharges minimum Tk.100 after SIM activation and Usage validity 7days.
- A subscriber will get monthly maximum 3times free bonus for each recharge Tk.100 and same policy will be applicable for total 3 months after SIM activation.
- Internet speed will be up to 512kbps and after depletion of free data volume, pay per use policy will be applied if he/she didn't subscriber any bundle data plan. (Recommend to subscribe any data plan for cost minimization and better experience).
- The effective rate in voice onnet-60paisa/min, voice offnet-96paisa/min, video-Tk.3/min in peak time and voice onnet-30paisa/min, voice offnet-96paisa/min, video-Tk1.20/min in Off-peak time.
- After depletion of free bonus (airtime, video, SMS), and for recharge amounts Projonmo Package Tariff will be applicable.
- Free Bonus will not be applicable for FNF numbers.9. 15% VAT will be applied on the mentioned tariff.
- Projonmo will be set as default promotional 3G Prepaid Package only for new connection.
- Projonmo Package subscribers can migrated to other 3G & 2G prepaid packages anytime.
- FNF number can be set in on-net and video call primarily applicable in on-net.
- The maximum MMS size will be 100kb.
- Migration to any other packages is totally FREE for new subscribers.
Gravity (Postpaid package):
- Connection Fee: BD Tk. 1250.00
- Package Type: Promotional Postpaid Package.
Important Notes for the Gravity package user:
- Gravity Package will be set as default postpaid package for new connection.
- Connection Price Tk.1250 where SIM price Tk.250 and security deposit Tk.1000. The security deposit will be considered as credit limit. Credit limit may increase as per requirement depend upon security deposit.
- The default data speed up to 512 and can be migrated ranging from 256kbps to 2mbps as per data pack subscription.
- FNF number can be set both in onnet & Offnet and video call primarily applicable in onnet.
- No line rent.
- 15% VAT will be applicable.
Mobile TV Service by Teletalk 3G:
- Login Mobile TV Address: http://wap.portal.teletalk.com.bd
Important things need to know for all the users of TeleTalk BD. For further information's and any other question, please try to find your solution one of the following or call to the Help Line provided at the end of this post or brows TeleTalk, Bangladesh.
- Customer can pay their bill at any Customer Care Center of Teletalk in the country or can pay by Scratch Card (Tk. 20.00, Tk. 30.00, Tk. 50.00, Tk. 100.00, Tk. 300.00 and Tk. 1000.00 available at your nearest shop).
- Pay by Scratch Card: Type *151* PIN [13 digit] # Then Dial.
- Balance Query: Write *152# and send.
To Set FnF Number:
- 1st Step: Write Reg in message option of your handset and send it to 363
- 2nd Step: After getting a confirmation SMS to add a FnF number - write Add in message option then put a space then write the desired FnF number and send to 363
- For Example: Add
0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363
- To set every FnF number,please send separate message by following the same procedure. It will be activated within 72 hours.
- To Delete and Check existing FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.
- To Change FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.
- 121 (from Teletalk number), 0155-0157750 / 60 (for other operator)
- Please contact at your nearest Teletalk Customer Care Center.
read other related posts:
Various GrameenPhone Internet Packages
Internet Data Plans from Teletalk
Various Internet Packages from TeleTalk 3G
Various Internet Data Services from Airtel BD
Internet Packages from Citycell Zoom Ultra
Banglaling GPRS Internet Packages