In this post some popular and special features of LowRateVoIP will be discussed.
LowRateVoIP with SIP Devices:
To use this service in SIP devices first of all you need to get registered with LowRateVoIP and login to your username and password to make calls.
In order to call ULTRA CHEAP via the lowratevoip network, enter the settings below:
You can use lowratevoip with the following types of Sip devices:
- SIP ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter)
- SIP Router
- xDSL Modem
- SIP port : 5060
- Registrar : sip.lowratevoip.com
- Proxy server : sip.lowratevoip.com
- Outbound proxy server : leave empty
- Account name : your lowratevoip username
- Password : your lowratevoip password
- Display name/number : your lowratevoip username or voipnumber
- Stunserver (option) : stun.lowratevoip.com
- G.711 (64 kbps)
- G.726 (32 kbps)
- G.729 (8 kbps)
- G.723 (5.3 & 6.3 kbps)
- GSMFR (13.2 kbps)
LowRateVoIP in Mobile Phones:
Using LowRateVoIP you can make calls easily directly from your Mobile phone. Download the mobile version from lowratevoip.com and login to your existing LowRateVoIP username and Password if you already have it or register nor for a new username and password.
It can be used in iPhone, Nokia and other Symbian or Android operating System supported handset.
You can also use LowCaller application directly from your Mobile Phone using your existing LowRateVoIP account. For more details about Lowcaller visit Lowcaller download website.
For more details about LowRateVoIP read my next post:
Special Features of Low Rate VoIP – 2