The basic requirements to run Ezzy Mobile Dialer:
- Internet connection (GPRS / EDGE / 3G / Wi Fi) enabled handsets.
- Symbian operating system supported handsets.
- Users can get crystal clear voice quality while making VoIP phone calls using Ezzy dialer.
- It works fine in Low Bandwidth for some of its special technology called CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), VAD (Voice Activity Detection), PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) etc.
- Works with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based Soft Switches and any type of Firewall network.
- Provide details call log history around 50 call records.
- Incoming and Outgoing call facility (IP to IP), using which user can make free and low cost call.
- User friendly or easy to use interface.
- Supports various codec systems like: G-729, G-711, G-723, GSM, AMR-NB etc.
- Works with various internet connectivity’s like: EDGE, GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN Access points etc.
- User can see their balance on the screen and can hear their remaining balance using the IVR facility.
- Calls can be make finding numbers directly from handset address book or from the call log history.
- Loudspeaker / Speaker phone facility.
- User can switch emergency to other mobile application while talking to others using dialer.
- GSM call alert while VoIP call is running, this is another special features of Ezzy dialer which most dialer can’t provide.
- External or internal memory of your mobile handset can be used to install the Ezzy dialer application.
- The Ezzy dialer if flexible to install and it never conflict with other applications.
Supported handset: Below is the list of all supported handsets with Ezzy Dialer.
N70, N71, N72, N73, N75, N76, N77, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95_8gb, N96, N97, N97 Mini, 3250, 5228, 5230, 5235, 5530, 5800, 5800 Music Express, 6120, 6121, 6124, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6650, 6700, 6710, 6720, 6730, 6760, 6788, 6790, E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E75, E90, C6, X6, X6_8gb, X6_16gb
For further details about Ezzy Dialer and list of latest supported handset go to their site.