There are different types of Qubee devices / modems are offering for the different types of users. So, each device need to setup before using internet. All of these modems (products) are works better under Qubee network coverage area in Bangladesh.
The Shuttle is a plug and play device and does not require any external power source to start working. This device has a high signal gain that lets you move around with your laptop within the QUBEE network coverage area.
Please follow the steps below to setup a Qubee Shuttle device:
- Step 1: Connect your Shuttle modem to your computer through the USB cable. Wait for the Auto-play window to open. Click on ‘WiMAX Installation Disk’ from the Auto-play window.
- Step 2: An installation window will open where you need to click ‘Next’.
- Step 3: In the following screen select the ‘I accept the agreement’ option and click ‘Next’. The modem driver will start installing. The Shuttle is a plug and play device and does not require any external power source. This device has a high signal gain that lets you move around with your laptop within the QUBEE network.
- Step 4: Press ‘Finish’ once the installation is complete. A user interface will open and an icon (Q) for your Shuttle connection will appear on your desktop.
- Step 5: Press ‘Menu’ button and select the ‘Settings’ option. Click on the ‘Authentication’ tab, type your username and password and press ‘OK’. (Whenever you change your password in the future you need to update the password here to connect).
- Step 6: Your modem will connect within a few seconds and you will see this screen when it is connected.
The new super light portable 4G modem. Compatible with various Operating System platforms such as Windows, iOS and Linux.
Please follow the step by step process below to install a QUBEE Rover V.2 device:
- Step 1: Open any browser (Exp: Opera, IE, Chrome etc.) and type: http://192.168.1.1
- Step 2: Now select your package type (Monthly or Pre Pay) and put your User name and Password. Now press Connect to finish the login process.
This device is best for use on the go. Connect and roam within the QUBEE network with 4G connectivity. The Dongle, with its plug and play feature, provides an excellent solution for connectivity with convenience and high speed.
Please follow the step by step process to install your Dongle modem:
- Step 1: Connect the Dongle modem to your computer’s USB port. Wait for the Auto-play window to open. Click on ‘WiMAX Installation Disk’ from the autoplay window.
- Step 2: Click ‘Continue’ in the new window that opens. The driver will automatically install in your computer.
- Step 3: Once the installation is completed, the login screen will pop up. Type your user name and password in the fields. Press ‘Connect’. (if you change your password in the future, you will need to change your password in this tab and press ‘Connect’).
- Step 4: You are now connected to the QUBEE network.
The all new Rover is designed to perfection, sleek, small and powerful. Compatible with various OS platforms like MAC, Windows and Linux.
Follow the guides below to set up your Rover modem with your QUBEE connection:
- Step 1: Open any browser (ex: safari, chrome, opera etc.) and Type: http://192.168.1.1 to open the log-in portal.
- Step 2: Now Click the ‘Log In’ button and choose your package type (Pre Pay or Monthly Package), enter your QUBEE user name and password. Now press ‘Save’ to finish the Log-in. You can check your network status and other modem related information by clicking ‘Connection’.
Gigaset is a robust device which is ideal for indoor and office internet connections.
Follow the following guidelines to setup A Gigaset modem with QUBEE connection:
- Step 1: Connect the Gigaset modem to a power source through the power cable provided. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end to the PC. The LAN LED will light up and turn green.
- Step 2: Open a browser window (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc.). Type http://192.168.3.1 in the address bar and press ‘Enter’. Once the page loads, press ‘Ok’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
- Step 4: Type your user name and password (twice). In the future, if you change your QUBEE password, you will need to update the new password here to connect to the network.
- Step 5: Click ‘Administration’ then ‘Restart’. Wait till your modem restarts.
- Step 6: You are now connected. You will see the status change from ‘Disconnected’ to ‘Connected’.
Use this modem to connect with as many devices as necessary on a wireless network.
Please follow the step by step guide to setup your Tower modem:
- Step 1: Connect the Tower modem with a power source through the power adapter. Now connect the LAN cable with the modem and the other end to your computer’s LAN Port.
- Step 2: Open a browser window, type http://10.1.1.254 in the address bar and press ‘Enter’. When the page is load is complete, type ‘admin’ as User Web Access ID and type ‘admin’ in the password box. Press ‘Log on’ to continue.
- Step 3: When the page loads, click on the WiMAX tab on the top ribbon. Type your user name and password in this page and press ‘Apply’.
- Step 4: Now click on the ‘Networking’ tab and from the left pane click the WiFi button. On this page you need to click on the drop down menu at the ‘Use Default’ section and select ‘User defined’. Press ‘Next’ button at the bottom.
- Step 5: On this page, you need to change the SSID to the name you want to view your WiFi network as. Then in the ‘Security Settings’ change the security mode to WPA2-PSK and provide a network key in the WPAPSK field. Press ‘Apply’.
- Step 6: You are now ready to be connected through any WiFi device and your WiFi connection will show the name you typed in the SSID field in the previous step. You need to type the security key that you defined at the WPAPSK field to be connected through your WiFi network.
The Pocket WiFi is a device which gives you all the flexibility of being mobile with a high speed internet connection. From a device that’s the size of your palm, you get a powerful WiFi connectivity around you where ever you take this device.
Please follow the step by step guide to setup your Pocket WiFi modem:
- Step 1: Turn on the device. Wait for a while for the device to initialize and stabilize all the lights.
- Step 2: Make sure your Laptop/ Desktop’s WiFi adapter is turned on. Search for the available WiFi signals from your computer. You will find a new WiFi connection named ‘QUBEE Playground’. Connect to that WiFi network. The password to connect to this WiFi is ‘play-to-discover’.
- Step 3: Open a browser and type: http://192.168.0.254 in the address bar. When the page loads, type ‘System’ as user name and ‘System’ as password. Then click ‘Login’.
- Step 4: Once logged in click on the ‘WiMAX’ option from the top ribbon and select the ‘Settings’ option from the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Type your QUBEE User ID in the ‘Inner NAI (ID)’ field and your Password in the ‘Inner NAI Password’ field. Click and wait for some time for your device to restart.
- Step 6: Your device is now connected to QUBEE network and you can use your QUBEE connection on the move.
Thanks for reading this post.
Read other related posts:
Ollo - Another 4G WiFi service in Bangladesh
Qubee - Internet Service from Augere
BanglaLion WiMax Internet Services
Products and Accessories from Ollo
Banglalion Modems and Router