VoIP Operation Support System – VOS 3000/2000 is a system designed for carrier class operations. It provides the following solutions:
- Exchange Rate Management
- Card Management
- Package Management
- Account Management
- Gateway Management
- Phone Management
- Softswitch Management
- Number Management
- Data Query and Web self-service system
- System Management
- IVR and User Management
This system also includes an add-on modules like the Global Card Business System (support 10 million cards) and extreme media proxy. VOS3000 Softswitch supports H323 / SIP / SIP-H323, with a capacity of up to 10,000 concurrent calls.
- Stand-alone performance
- For Single Server total number of calls >= 10,000 (signaling forward)
- Medial forwarding capacity of Server >= 2,000 (B/W limit 100 Mbps)
- Call per second >= 1200 CPS (4,320,000 BHCA)
- Supported protocol: HTTP, SIP, H323, TCP / UDP, etc
Important features of VOS 3000 System:
- For VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) operators
- Real-time control of soft-switching platform
- Routing by (ASR) and Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Full support for Voice calls, Fax and Video call support.
- Gateway group, preset profit rate
- Overload protection, load balancing and redundancy backup mechanism.
- Voice codec priority settings and Softswitch platform Control.
- Dual Hot-backup mechanism
- Multi-server distributed placement and centralized management
- Connect analysis, interruption analysis and Excellent Compatibility
- Multi-gateway encryption standard
- Real time monitoring of Call performance
- Area code automatically added by phone.
- Global Card management business, IVR service helps to achieve one million global cards.
- Various Package features, providing daily/weekly/monthly basis or annual rent and other available methods
- Efficient media access transponder modules, forwarding up to 2000 concurrent calls.
- Value added business expansion
- A better after sales and technical support service
- After rigorous testing, VOS system provides stable and reliable high-performance carrier-class services.
After thorough testing, the VOS3000 VoIP softswitch proves to be a constant and dependable high-performance carrier-class system.
For more details:
Create Single and Multiple PC to Phone Clients
Monitor your VSR Reseller
How to Add IP in VSR GW account