First Log into your reseller level-1 homepage.
If you already read my previous post about how to create PC2Phone clients, than it will be easy for you because its same.
- Click the following screen shot to enlarge. Log into your VSR reseller account.
- To create a single GK / register client click on the Add link below "GK / Register Clients".
- A new page will appear.
- In the Login field, type a number or character or both (This will be PIN login/user).
- In the Password field type your PIN password.
- Select Tariff (you can create new tariff or use your base tariff).
- Select the Active Check Box to activate the PIN.
- Click on OK button to complete the generation process.
- You can generate multiple Mobile Dialer PIN or GK/Register Clients using this method. At a time you can generate 50 / 100 or more no of PINs.
- Go to the reseller Homepage. Click on Add Lot link below "Account Generation". The following page will appear. See the below screen shot for more details.
- Fill up all required fields.
- Write Description of the Lot. Enter total Number of clients (how many PIN you want to generate).
- Enter Starting serial (usually 1). Select GK/Register Clients.
- Select your tariff.
- Enter Amount (the provided amount will same for every PIN).
- Now enter Login details (starting character, total number of character etc.). Select the appropriate check boxes if needed.
- Enter Password details (starting characters, total number of clients etc).
- In the connection settings option select SIP or H323.
- After completing all the required fields just simply click on OK button at the bottom of the page.
- Your desired number of PIN's will be generated. Now activate all the PINs by clicking on Activate button or you can activate single PIN individually by clicking on the PIN's Login name.
- Go to your reseller Homepage.
- Click on the Show link below GK / Register Clients.
- You will see all generated PIN / Clients.
- See the below Picture, here only one PIN is shown because there is only one generated PIN.
- Now click on the Login name of the PIN. you will see all details about the PIN including Login, Password, Calls limit, Balance etc.
- Click on the red color Add Payment button to add balance on the selected PIN.
- Remember if you already added amount during PIN or Lot generation than you don't need to add any initial payment.
- You will see a Active check box, by clicking on this box you can activate or inactive the PIN.
if you want to know further details about VoIP Switch Reseller System or if you have any comments just write your comments. It will be highly appreciated. Keep reading regularly this blog, more details posts about VSR System and gPlex Switch reseller system will be posted soon.
Read other related post on this blog:
Basics about VSR System
How to create reseller level in VSR System
Create Single and Multiple PC to Phone Clients